I was actually tagged over at Love2BInspired to complete one of those “10 things about you” posts. I am pretty sure that is the very first time anyone’s ever tagged me to do one! So I was pretty excited when I got a little message letting me know I’d been tagged!
Ok, let’s see:
1. I am very unsure about my home decor tastes. I decorate my home kinda country, and I wish it were more modern. I do modern, and I wish it were more warm and cottage-like! I’m still trying to figure out exactly what my style is.
2. I was an Au Pair in Munich, Germany when I was 17. It was an interesting experience.
3. I feel most fulfilled and happy when I’m working in my tiny little home and taking care of my husband in that way.
4. I love the color white, but I’ve never been able to get into the shabby chic thing.
5. I love collecting milk glass and silver, and sometimes worry that my home is beginning to make me appear about 60 years older than I am!
6. I was an English major in college.
7. I have a 2 year old pug named Clementine.
8. I am terrible at finding my way around, because my husband drives everywhere (except for maybe the grocery store).
9. On the rare occasion that I am in the car alone, I love singing Rosemary Clooney songs really really loud.
10. My favorite movie is “The Secret Garden.” Sometimes when I’m stressed out, I just hum the music to myself! I could watch that movie every day for the rest of my life… maybe.
Um… I don’t know what 10 people to tag! I don’t think most of the people I read have any idea about my blog, or are probably too busy with their awesome businesses to respond to my post. So anyone who would like to post 10 things in the comments here (or on your own blog and link back to this one!) is totally free to! Let me know if you post something, if you don’t link back here!